Contact Us

To become a Full Member you need to meet some basic criteria:

    1. Be a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces with verified “combat” experience.
    2. Must own and operate a motorcycle of 500cc or above.

      Documents Needed

      1. Department of Defense Form 214 (DD214), Official Military Personnel File (OPMF), or Officer/Enlisted Records Brief (ORB/ERB)
      2. Valid State Drivers License with motorcycle endorsement (if required by issuing state)
      3. Proof of Insurance
      4. Current Vehicle Registration